Lowongan Kerja PT Pasifik Anugerah Mining (PAM) 9 Positions
PT Pasifik Anugerah Mining (PAM) is fast growing mining company which founded in April 2007. PT Pasifik Anugerah Mining (PAM) assemble of companies now consists of approximately seven companies, surgical procedure mostly in Indonesia. PAM’s basic affair is mining.
PT Pasifik Anugerah Mining (PAM) aims to make the most of the overall return to its shareholders by sustainably result, mining and dispensation sandstone assets – areas of expertise in which we be inflicted with a apparent competitive benefit. A fundamental part of this is to give up regard while operating in an fairly and socially reliable style, and left over committed to long stretch sustainable development.
1. HRGA Supervisor
- Minimum S1 in Law/Psychology/Management from reputable University
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling HRGA as supervisor, preferably in mining industries
- Excellent working knowledge of Industrial Relations practice, labor law or government regulation, employment agreement, HR Procedures and General Affair
- Experience in handling compensation-benefit and personnel administration
- Experience in coal mining industry will be an advantage
- Strong leadership skills and good team work
2. Laboratory Foreman
- Minimum Senior High School graduated
- Computer literate
- Able to do preparation and Analysis Sample
- Able to build report
- Preference for those who used to work in Laboratory
- Excellent in Basics of Sampling and Analysis
- High integrity, responsibility, and cooperation
- Good in team work
- Minimum D3 or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in heavy duty truck / heavy equipment industries.
- Familiar with Mercedes-Benz Heavy Duty Truck or Commercial Vehicles will be an advantage.
- Proven technical skills on maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting
- Self motivated & independent individual,
- Willing to be relocated to remote sites.
- Computer literate and proficient in English is essential
4. Mine Engineer (ME)
- Min. 10 years experience in coal/ metals
- Bachelor Degree majoring Mining Engineer
- Experience in Mine Design, working with drill rig programs, and capable to prepare short and long term mine plan projects
- Intermediate – Advanced level of computer literacy and specific technical software skills such as Minescape
- Obtained a POP certificate
- Good communication and reporting skills, active English will be an added advantage
- Willing to be assigned in various area or projects in Indonesia or overseas (short/ long terms)
5. Operator Multi Skill
- Min. High School with 3 years of work experiences in heavy equipment (Excavator, dozer, and grader).
- Having SIM B 2
- Know-how to operate heavy equipment: Excavator, Dozer, Grader (min 2 unit).
- Hard worker, active, innovative, and high dedicated.
- Willing to be placed in mining sites.
6. Procurement Manager
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field from a recognized University
- Higher Diploma in purchasing and supplies management will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge in Accounting
- Modern Supply Chain Management
- Experience in Overseas Sourcing
- Wide experiences (10 years and above) in procurement and sourcing in a busy organization, preference from Mining company background
- Familiar with Instruments of relevant government legislations and requirements regulating and Governing imports.
- Experience in manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills as he has to maintain very good relationships with different sets of people.
7. Project Manager – Mining
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in mining, with the latest 5 years in managerial position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of mining management principles, practical mining equipment application and the associated flow of planning and mining project implementation.
- Willing to work on site with roster system.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
- Able conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adapt at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
8. Purchasing Staff (PUR-S)
- Male/Female, at least bachelor degree from reputable university
- Having minimum 3 (two) years experience as purchasing staff
- Understanding import procedure
- Literate in computer application such as Words, Excel and Internet
- Good communication in English
- To be capable in handing documents flow, could work in team or independently
- To be discipline, responsible, cooperative, and proactive
- Team player and nice personality
- English actively (oral and written)
- Personal active & creative, honest, loyal, conscientious, energetic, smart & communicative
- Able to assist organize and make purchases based on project schedules and also to the interests of corporate cash flow
9. HSE Officer
- Willing to travel to all companies sites
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives
- Min. Senior/Technical High School or Diploma Degree in public occupational health & Safety/environment engineer or Engineering Graduate/Bachelor.
- Minimal 3 years have experiences in HSE Field implementation at high risk industry (For Diploma III in HSE or technical).
- Will be preferred if understand of lifting equipment, marine activity and or material handling activity.
- Able to conduct Job Safety Analysis, Safety Induction Trainer / Safety Awareness, Safety Report.
- Hold AK3 certified from government
- Communicative and innovative.
- Able to conduct presentation.
For interested candidates who meet the requirements above, please send your appplication to:
Anda sedang membaca informasi Lowongan Kerja PT Pasifik Anugerah Mining (PAM) 9 Positions - Anda bisa menemukan Lowongan Kerja PT Pasifik Anugerah Mining (PAM) 9 Positions dengan URL : http://ayokerja.info/lowongan-kerja-pt-pasifik-anugerah-mining-pam.html - Semoga informasi Lowongan Kerja PT Pasifik Anugerah Mining (PAM) 9 Positions bermanfaat
Lowongan Kerja Terkait:
Bantu kami dengan menyebutkan AyoKerja.info pada surat lamaran Anda. Terimakasih.