Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal 10 Positions
PT Kaltim Prima Coal is the leading coal producing company in Indonesia. This company is a subsidiary of PT Bumi Resources Tbk. The company is located in Sangatta, East Kutai regency, East Kalimantan.
PT Kaltim Prima Coal operations are located around Sangatta, the funds of the East Kutai Regency (Kutim), in the East Kalimantan province of Indonesia. The town is on the Sangatta River, 50 km north of the equator on the east coast of Kalimantan Island, 180 km north of the crude funds Samarinda and 310 km north of the major population centre of Balikpapan.
PT Kaltim Prima Coal has a numeral of operating depths of despair in the Sangatta mining area mined obviously by KPC and by contractors. Modish June 2005, Mining operations commenced by the feature of the Bengalon mine approximately 25 Km to the north of the Sangatta. Bengalon mining operations are contracted to PT Darma Henwa.
PT Kaltim Prima Coal Sangatta mines are close to the dock facilities by the feature of Tanjung Bara which is linked to the mine by an overland conveyor of approximately 13km in distance aim to aim. The Bengalon mine is plus close to the coast being linked to its dock facilities by a 22km haul road. The close proximity of all the mines to the ports provides KPC with the help of low mine to dock transportation overheads.
PT Kaltim Prima Coal employees live in company built housing areas by the feature of Swarga Barga and Prima Griya Lestari which nestle linking the mining operations administration centre and the town of Sangatta. Other employees reside by the feature of Tanjung Bara similarity approximately 17 kilometres from the mine.
PT Kaltim Prima Coal open opportunity exists pro a seasoned, distinguished quality, qualified to join the Company with job assignment in Sangatta-East Kalimantan pro the positions of:
1. Manager Coal Technology (Code: MCT)
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology, Chemistry or Metallurgy.
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal management, stockpile management, coal quality inspection and testing and coal utilization at power utilities. As a guide fifteen (15) years plus experience, five (5) of which have been in a Senior position in Coal Technology or Superintending Company.
- Knowledge of geological modeling and mine planning and coal mining practices.
- Knowledge and exposure to a large number of coal mines, coal types, customers and end user facilities.
- Strong people management skills, ideally with training in supervision.
2. Manager Internal Audit (Code: MIA)
- Tertiary qualifications (S1 degree) in business management / accounting, Master degree is preferred.
- At least 10 (ten) years internal audit experience.Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure to the oil, gas or mining industries.
- Managerial and supervisory experience.
- Project management skills.
- Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hold professional/ expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor).
3. Superintendent – Maintenance Training (Code: SMT)
- S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline with at least 7 years experience or Senior Technical School with at least 10 years experience and proven skills in management of Maintenance system.
- Solid planning to develop both short and long term initiatives.
- Analytical, problem solving skills together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
4. Superintendent – Geotechnical (Code: SG)
- S1 degree in Geology/ Mine Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering
- Having 8 years extensive Geotechnical experience in large open cut mining operation.
- Good People Management and Sound in Leadership skill
5. Engineer – Geotechnical (Code: EG)
- S1 degree in Geotechnical / Engineering Geology or Mining Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Having 3 years in mining operation experience.
- Previous exploration experience would be of benefit.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of rock properties.
- Initiative in all aspects of the profession.
- Working knowledge of Geotechnical software.
6. Engineer – Mining (Code: EM)
- S1 degree in Mine Engineering.
- Having 3 years experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
- Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
- Understanding of financial analysis methods.
- Having experience in using MINEX software.
- Excellent planning, analytical, organization and problem solving skills together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
7. Project Engineer – Mechanical (Code: PEM)
- S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Having min 3 years working experience in project environment in mechanical disciplines. Working experience in mining industry environment would be an advantage.
- Suitable balance between technical and managerial skills.
- Have good knowledge and experience in project management
- Have good knowledge and experience in mechanical installation techniques and standards.
- Have good knowledge and experience in contract administration and supply chain management.
- Have high personal energy level and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic project environment.
8. Project Engineer – Civil (Code: PEC)
- S1 degree in Civil Engineering
- Having min 3 years plus of relevant industry/ management experiences, and having budgeting skills are essential for senior position.
- Extensive experience and proven skills in Civil Engineering/Construction and/or earthmoving industries. Having experience in Civil Projects at mining industry will be an advantageous.
- Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators.
- Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
9. Project Engineer – Electrical Power/Control (Code: PEE)
- S1 degree in Electrical/ Control System Engineering
- Having min 3 years in electrical/ control system engineering of relevant mining/industry experiences;
- Possess extensive experiences and proven skills in running service/operation/maintenance and production facilities in the mining or industry, preferably involving remote or develop locations;
- Have an understanding of how to manage projects, including engineering, procurement and construction of fixed plants electrical and control systems;
10. Specialist Safety & Training (Code: SST)
- S1 degree in Health & Safety Management.
- Having min 3 years experience in safety practices on coal mine industry.
- Planning, supervisory, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competent training skills gained through formal Train the Trainer training and on the job coaching/ experience.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills for liaising with customers and conducting training.
- Initiative and the ability to conduct research.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
For qualified candidates, please submit your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address:
PT Kaltim Prima Coal
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process
Anda sedang membaca informasi Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal 10 Positions - Anda bisa menemukan Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal 10 Positions dengan URL : http://ayokerja.info/lowongan-kerja-pt-kaltim-prima-coal-10-positions.html - Semoga informasi Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal 10 Positions bermanfaat
Lowongan Kerja Terkait:
Bantu kami dengan menyebutkan AyoKerja.info pada surat lamaran Anda. Terimakasih.