Lowongan Kerja PT Agincourt Resources 2 Positions
PT Agincourt Resources is an Indonesia’s leading company focus in gold mining explorer which is a subsidiary of G-Resources. G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mines and surveyor. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatra, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is probable to buying commissioning by the aim of 2010 with initially gold poured in ahead of schedule 2011. The sow is competent of producing by rate of 250,000 oz gold and 3M oz silver for every annum.
Martabe with a assets corrupt of 6.5M oz gold and 3M oz silver for every annum. Martabe with a assets corrupt of 6.5M oz gold and 66M oz silver will form the basic starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asian-Pacific all ears gold company will be built. G-Resources seeks to speedily grow production to more than lone million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the generous and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT Agincourt Resources is currently satisfied to invite applications pro the following role:
1. Surveyor (MD 0318)
This position will be based in Martabe Project with FIFO Schedule 4/2 weeks and reports directly to the Senior Surveyor.
- Supports TSF construction activities.
- Maintain personal responsibility for the health, safety and environment act of every worker under or assigned to his supervision.
- Operate and maintain total station and other additional tool as required by mining, exploration and civil industry.
- Ensure and maintain data records with accuracy.
- Develops implement and maintain the survey procedure or protocol that adheres to survey standards as required under the industry standards in their project.
- Maintains high technical standards and the same time have the ability to complete assigned task in a timely manner.
- Provide report related with TSF construction survey.
- Trains and guides project associated staff.
- Maintain community and local government relationships.
- Ensure survey team cover work, maintains regular pickup of ongoing work.
- Bachelor Degree in Geodetic Engineering.
- Minimal experience 3 years of practical mining survey.
- Experienced with survey equipments, Total Station & GPS.
- Familiar with surveying & mapping software (Processing & Adjustment).
- Capable of using CAD software (Surpac, Mapinfo).
- Familiar with coordinate system transformation and map projection.
- Good communication in English both oral and written.
- Good personality, determined, adaptive, responsive, open minded, integrity and team work.
2. Superintendent Mine Technical Services (MD 0312)
This position will be based at with FIFO Schedule 4/2 weeks Martabe Project and reports directly to the Mine Manager.
- Provide expertise in the long-range and short-range mine planning functions in order to assist Department in achieving their goals.
- Provide assistance in the training and development of National Staff employees to ensure that they increase their core competencies, produce results suitable to management and to the efficient operation and development of Martabe, and continuously improve their capabilities and the quality of their work.
- Analyze and assist in developing strategic plan goals and directions for the long-range mine plan and advise the long-range planning group to ensure that strategic goals and long-range planning goals are in alignment.
- Mining Engineering Graduated and POM
- Good Communication and Writing In English
- Various Mining Software sound knowledge
- A relevant Engineering Degree with a minimum of 10 to 15 years experience in world class Open Pit metalliferous mining operations
- Strategic Mine Plan experience
- Thorough knowledge of Mine Planning, Grade Control & Practice
- Productivity / Business Improvement
- Knowledge of Mine Mill and variance Environmental standard and audit
- Experienced in the management of mine technical functions.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft suite and mining software )
- Strong people management skills and the ability to lead and develop an effective Technical Services team,
- Strong commitment to safety plans, procedures and standards.
- Prior experience in an expatriate environment would be advantageous
For qualified candidates, please submit your complete resume including full details of applicants qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than April 14, 2012 to:
HR & Admin Department PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: email@example.com
Please put the position title & code on your application subject
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes
Anda sedang membaca informasi Lowongan Kerja PT Agincourt Resources 2 Positions - Anda bisa menemukan Lowongan Kerja PT Agincourt Resources 2 Positions dengan URL : http://ayokerja.info/lowongan-kerja-pt-agincourt-resources.html - Semoga informasi Lowongan Kerja PT Agincourt Resources 2 Positions bermanfaat
Lowongan Kerja Terkait:
Bantu kami dengan menyebutkan AyoKerja.info pada surat lamaran Anda. Terimakasih.