Lowongan Kerja KOTRA (Korea Trade – Investment Promotion Agency)
KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) was established in 1962 as a state-run trade promotion organization. Since so therefore, it has facilitated Korea’s rapid export-led cost-effective development through various trade promotion activities such as overseas bazaar surveys and problem matchmaking. Taking part in noble 1995, cross-border investment promotion and support in support of technological and business cooperation projects was added to KOTRA’s mandate, and it was renamed to Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency.
KOTRA at this time operates Invest KOREA, the state-run investment promotion agency. Originally initiated as the Korea Investment Service Center (KISC) in 1998, the agency was relaunched as Invest KOREA in November 2003 to support foreign investors with an stretched range of services.
KOTRA without hesitation pursues its twin mandates of trade and investment promotion to enhance state-run wealth and competitiveness, with the goal of positioning Korea as the problem and cost-effective core of East Asia. With its experience and expertise, KOTRA assists interested parties worldwide to figure out problem with Korea.
Embassy of Republic of Korea is seeking in place of qualified candidates to be part of our team in place of the positions as:
- Maximum 38 years old.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Able to speak English.
- Male or Female
- Maximum 30 years old.
- S1 degree.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
3. Market Researcher
- You will be required to write a comprehensive and depth research regarding many areas of industry in Indonesia ( e.g : medical industries, steel industry,etc) as well as product market research to assist Korean Companies trying to enter Indonesian Market and establish cooperation with Indonesian companies.
- You will also be required to establish close relationship with related government agencies such as Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Industries and etc.
- Male/Female, Age Between 25-30 Years old
- Must have bachelor degree from reputable university (Foreign degree and Major in Business and Economics are preferable)
- Must be fluent in writing and speaking of English language
- Preferably at least 3 years of working experience in any field
- Microsoft Office
4. Administration and Finance Staff
- Female above 25 years old
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have a good knowledge in accounting operational and taxation
- Minimum 2 Year Experience
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Willing to locate in Kelapa Gading, JAKARTA
5. MICE Manager
- Market research and the collecting of MICE(Meeting, Incentive, Convention, Event) information
- Assisting in development of MICE to Korea
- Contacting MICE-related personnel
- Conducting Korean MICE presentations
- Other marketing activities related to Korean tourism
- General assistance for questions related to Korean tourism
- General administrative work
- Diploma Any Major
- At least 3 years of experience within the travel industry
- Office programs
- Excellent English writing, communication & presentation skills
- Proficiency in Korean language is preferred
- Customer oriented, organized, and team oriented with ability to multi-task and work under pressure
For interested candidates who meet the requirements above, please send your application to:
Or send by mail to:
Embassy of Republic of Korea
Plaza Office Tower, 30th Floor
Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav. 28-30
Jakarta Pusat, 10350
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.
Anda sedang membaca informasi Lowongan Kerja KOTRA (Korea Trade – Investment Promotion Agency) - Anda bisa menemukan Lowongan Kerja KOTRA (Korea Trade – Investment Promotion Agency) dengan URL : http://ayokerja.info/lowongan-kerja-kotra-korea-trade-investment-promotion-agency.html - Semoga informasi Lowongan Kerja KOTRA (Korea Trade – Investment Promotion Agency) bermanfaat
Lowongan Kerja Terkait:
Bantu kami dengan menyebutkan AyoKerja.info pada surat lamaran Anda. Terimakasih.