Lowongan Kerja Gameloft Yogyakarta 5 Positions
is a leading comprehensive developer and publisher of downloadable record games, Gameloft® has established itself as lone of the top innovators in its meadow since 2000. Gameloft creates games pro all digital platforms, counting mobile phones, smartphones and drug (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), fit top box, connected TVs and consoles. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft furthermore operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is bestow in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs ended 4,000 developers.
Following its strategy of constantly delivering top games to players worldwide, Gameloft is currently hiring for placement Yogyakarta:
1. C++ Game Programmer
- As a member of Gameloft’s talented team in Yogyakarta Studio, report to Team Leader and Producer your day-to-day work consists of development, coding and debugging, integrating graphics, sound, and other game components, to deliver video games on high-end mobile devices integrating state-of-the-art technologies (Android, Symbian, Windows Phone 7, Brew, etc).
- You will take part in the full cycle development of mobile games from start to finish, in connection with Gameloft international teams in America, Europe and Asia. Gameloft products are among the top-rated mobile games on major international markets.
- Excellent C/C++; (knowledge of Java is a plus).
- Good knowledge of Android/Symbian/WindowsPhone7/Brew development is definitely an asset.
- Capabilities in 3D programming and 3D engines (Irrlicht, Orge, etc) is a plus.
- Experience in game programming is welcome.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent is preferable.
- As a member of Gameloftâ€™s top-level engineering team in Yogyakarta – Indonesia Studio, report to Team Leader and Producer, your day-to-day work consists of programming and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones. You will take part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as US, Europe, etc, and will work closely with project managers and other departments of the studio such as quality assurance, game design, and graphic art to deliver high-quality mobile games for international markets.
- Proficiency in Java or C/C++. Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science is preferable;
- Knowledge of J2ME, BREW, Symbian, iPhone OS or 3D programming is a plus;
- Knowledge of graphic development (2D&3D). Experience in game programming is a plus;
- Good reading and writing skills in English;
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment; Ability to work under high pressure;
- Both junior and senior profiles are welcome.
3. PMT Specialist
- Being a Project Management Tool (PMT) database administration, you are responsible to keep PMT data in line with the real activities of the company, by collecting and updating information with relevant project managers; at Gameloft studio in Yogyakarta.
- Administer PMT database for JOG Studio.
- Prepare PMT reports and perform occasional PMT checking & ad hoc reports.
- Prepare monthly reports and participate in the consolidation & analyses of cost.
- Work with Cost Controller to develop and maintain other cost reports.
- Assist Cost Controller in internal controls.
- Excellent MS Excel skills (formula and functions, pivot tables, graphic charts, etc.);
- Macro programming in MS Excel is a big plus;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent reporting skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; ability to deliver reports in a timely and accurate manner; being well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Good sense of responsibility and good teamwork;
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment;
- Knowledge in game industry is an advantage
4. IT Support Technician
- Gameloft is looking for an experienced, dynamic, autonomous, and highly motivated computer support technician to provide efficient solutions to users.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Level 1 support, providing hardware and software support on employee systems (troubleshooting email, network, and peripheral equipment problems, for example).
- OS and application installations, upgrades, and maintenance, following standards defined by the GNS (Global Network Services) Team and Gameloft Management.
- Hardware installation and deployment, including PC, printer, telephone and fax installations.
- Task automation of the above mentioned points wherever possible.
- Documentation and end-user FAQ preparation.
- Manage IT equipment inventory.
- Experience in managing, maintaining, and debugging a large installed base of PC computers (mainly MS Windows 7 Pro. and Linux Ubuntu 10) in a networked environment.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and network troubleshooting.
- Experience and strong knowledge with MS Operating Systems (especially XP), Office applications, common network services and protocols (HTTP, FTP, SMB, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise class software deployment and inventory solutions is definitely an asset.
- Experience with enterprise class antivirus solutions is definitely an asset.
- Experiencing with Ghost, Sysrep, WinPE, and other similar tools is definitely an asset.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- Customer-oriented and service minded.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Analytical, problem solving expertise.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Independent and highly motivated worker with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English would be considered a definite asset.
5. Office Administrator – Yogyakarta (OA-JOG)
- Under Studio Manager and HR Manager’s supervision, you will be a person in charge of all administrative, facilities, logistic issues.
Your daily work:
- Ensure smooth administrative support for the office, including but not limited to: air-conditioning, electricity, telephone, drinks, food, office furniture and stationery, mailing, staff cards, parking for staff vehicles, transportation, traveling etc.
- Deal with suppliers in order to provide the afore-mentioned administrative support; and follow up office expenses.
- Manage access doors, make access reports, and take care of all office keys.
- Arrange travel, company meetings, and visa applications.
- Organize office maintenance and repair work.
- Take care of accommodation for expatriates and company’s visitors.
- Take charge of all reception functions (operating phone calls, welcoming visitors, receiving and delivering letters/newspapers/magazines, etc).
- Implement other administrative tasks as needed and upon request.
- Diploma degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/ Accounting/Banking or equivalent.
- Very good at English and Indonesian.
- Office computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Internet and e-mail).
- Well-organized, pro-active, autonomous and responsible.
- Capable of learning fast and handling a variety of different tasks
For skills person and interests with the position, please submit your CV and cover letter in English to:
Anda sedang membaca informasi Lowongan Kerja Gameloft Yogyakarta 5 Positions - Anda bisa menemukan Lowongan Kerja Gameloft Yogyakarta 5 Positions dengan URL : http://ayokerja.info/lowongan-kerja-gameloft-yogyakarta-5-positions.html - Semoga informasi Lowongan Kerja Gameloft Yogyakarta 5 Positions bermanfaat
Lowongan Kerja Terkait:
Bantu kami dengan menyebutkan AyoKerja.info pada surat lamaran Anda. Terimakasih.