Lowongan HESS Corporation Jakarta Jobs vacancies 2012
Hess Corporation aspires to be the leading comprehensive self-determining energy company. We pull towards you and motivate highly talented public who embrance their bring about wit a passion to be the preeminent. Hess Corporation has offices in 18 countries across six continents. The company’s center of operations is in New York City, with answer regional center of operations in Huston, London, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, NJ.
Currently we be inflicted with a spot commence in our Jakarta Office as :
Legal Admin Assistant-07211
The job holder will provide admin and filing assistance to the Legal team and report to Legal Counsel. The job holder for day to day will do office admin matters i.e. correspondence, meeting and travel arrangement, and recorded leave.
· To give proactive secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Legal Counsel and Indonesia Legal Counsel in matters such as managing calendar, organizing meetings and training sessions, travel and expenses.
· To conduct basic research on the law and regulations as and when required.
· Monitoring filing of executed agreement and implement storage and retrieval systems for legal information.
· Working closely and supporting Hess Legal Departments in New York, London, Houston, Perth and Kuala Lumpur.
· Coordinate all aspects of meetings, prepare reports, create / manage correspondence, and maintain hardcopy backup.
· Prepare weekly travel manifests to ensure flights, ground transportation and accommodations are in place for the team
· Track correspondence and handling expense statements for the team
· Manage calendars, ensure meetings are planned, organized and all necessary materials are prepared and available in advance
· Update and distribute contact lists, wallet cards, vacation schedule, etc
· Order office supplies, maintain manual and electronic filing systems
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of D3 Secretarial; individuals with law degree is preferred
· Minimum of 5 years experience in lawfirm/legal department/ secretarial position will be an advantage
· Fluency in English (TOEFL >550/IELTS>6)
· Computer literate (Words, Excell and Power Point)
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Computer literate (Words, Excel and Power Point)
· Fluent written and spoken English
Community Development Officer-05596 (Onshore)
1. Provide technical supports in annual and quarter planning, implementing and monitoring SR programs
2. Provide management support and advice in seeking collaboration with appropriate institutions or non government organizations (NGOs) to advance the delivery of SR program initiatives
3. Lead and deliver the approved CD programs within budget and time planning
4. Reports directly to CDCR Coordinator at Gresik; weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report
5. Provide support in communicating SR plan with CR function and any respected function within Hess organization
6. As part of CDCR team, provide supports to the rest of team in handling any social issues
7. Ensure all SR program comply with ED 26 and ED 28
· Bachelor degree/S1 in related field of social science, community development with 4 years experience in development work in rural and urban communities; or
· Relevant University degree with 8-10 years of comprehensive experience in development work in both divers and remote environments.
· Project management skill
· Self management to work independently
· Logical thinking with sound judgment and problem solver
· Community empowerment focus
· Mature personality
· Communication skill
· Conflict Resolution
Fluency in English (speaking and writing) and local language (preferable). Microsoft office basic skill, MS Project (preferable)
· Facilitating local stakeholders, especially communities and society groups
· Managing community development
· Has experience in working in East Java coastal area (preferably)
· A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role in oil and gas company (KKKS) will be a plus
Senior Geologist (07175)
• Maintain a detailed field description, incorporating new data and proposing new wells and studies as required.
• Play a central role in building and constructing static geomodel and reservoir modelling process incorporating and integrating geological, geophysical and petrophysical input, and translating the static geomodel to a reservoir simulation model.
• Play a role in identifying production well locations and in the preparation of well, proposal documents and final report and technical notes of subsurface studies.
• Play a role in the planning and geological operations of development wells.
• Liase with Joint Venture partners and BPMigas on a regular basis.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Geology or closely related subject.
• Minimum 7 years experience in oil and gas industry.
• Minimum 4 years experience in hands-on static model building.
• Minimum 2 years experience in fractured carbonate environment.
• Experienced user of industry standard mapping and interpretation software, preferably Geoquest.
• Experience with 3D modelling software, preferably Petrel, is required.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in dealing with industry regulators (BPMigas) and partners.
For more information and to apply online, please visit:
and search E&P Jobs.
Put the number you wish to apply in job number box in search criteria page. Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview
Anda sedang membaca informasi Lowongan HESS Corporation Jakarta Jobs vacancies 2012 - Anda bisa menemukan Lowongan HESS Corporation Jakarta Jobs vacancies 2012 dengan URL : http://ayokerja.info/lowongan-hess-corporation-jakarta-jobs-vacancies-2012.html - Semoga informasi Lowongan HESS Corporation Jakarta Jobs vacancies 2012 bermanfaat
Lowongan Kerja Terkait:
Bantu kami dengan menyebutkan AyoKerja.info pada surat lamaran Anda. Terimakasih.